Roberts Power Mixer Pro
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share This With Your Friends!
QEP Power Mixer Pro is designed for flooring installation and efficiently powers through viscous material such as thinset, mortar, grout and cement. It features a 0-800 RPM variable speed dial and 2-speed gear box to achieve a consistent mixture. Power Mixer Pro accepts M14 threaded paddles, and includes a chuck kit for non-threaded paddles. The Lock-On function will keep the mixer operating at the desired RPM without holding the trigger.
- Includes power mixer, QEP 21661 mixing paddle, 1/2 in. chuck kit and owner’s manual
- Single-paddle mixer designed to mix thinset, mortar, grout and cement for tile installation
- 0-800 RPM variable speed dial to easily select appropriate speed and prevent splashing when the mixer is powered on
- Accepts M14 threaded paddles, and includes a 1/2 in. chuck kit for non-threaded mixing paddles
- High-torque, 1400-Watt motor for powerful mixing
- Lock-On function keeps the mixer powered on at the desired RPM without holding the trigger
- Double insulated motor for splash protection and a durable, cast aluminum gear box
- Co-molded plastic handle with non-slip, rubber grip for comfortable repeat use
- Lightweight and impact resistant motor housing for comfort and safety
- 24 in. long paddle with a 5-1/2 in. wide blade and 1/2 in. shaft diameter
- 6 ft. power cord
- ETL certified