Roberts 10 56 Longneck Plus 6" Jamb Saw
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share This With Your Friends!
The NEW 10-56 Longneck Plus 6” Jamb Saw with a dust containment system is powered by a 7500 RPM, 1100 watt industrial grade motor and easily cuts door jambs, trim and molding for installation of new floors. Also cuts through brick and cement block. Includes a carbide blade, masonry blade and carrying case.
The 10-56 Longneck Plus 6” Jamb Saw is powered by a 7500 RPM, 1100 watt industrial grade motor and easily cuts door jambs, trim and molding for installation of new floors. Also cuts through brick and cement block. The 10-56 has a unique 1-1/2" vacuum port for dust containment plus an extended rotating tail for maximum comfort and extra stability.
Includes a 6-3/16" 36-tooth carbide tip blade (10-47), masonry blade (10-55-24) and durable custom molded carrying case with metal clips for storage and portability.
- Extended rotating “tail” for maximum comfort & leverage against torque
- Powerful 1100 watt industrial grade power unit, 120 V
- Patented design enables saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2" thick
- Adjustable cutting depth guide prevents cutting into plaster or wall board when trimming baseboards
- Precision height adjustment from "flush" to 1-1/16"
- Convenient 1-1/2" vacuum port for optimal dust containment
- Extended blade guard lever for added safety
Amps: 9.6 (Industrial Grade)
Blade Adapter: 20 mm