QEP Xtreme Slimline 24" Pro Tile Cutter
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share This With Your Friends!
The QEP Xtreme Series Slimline Tile Cutters are engineered by the Pros, for the Pros. The unique ultra slim design is only 5-1/2 in. wide and weighs less than standard tile cutters on the market. This multi-purpose cutter is for most ceramic and porcelain tile up to 36 in. long and has heavy rubber pads for cutting stability, dual chrome-plated rail bars and linear ball bearing slides for smooth scoring. The 7/8 in. titanium-coated tungsten-carbide ball bearing cutting wheel is designed for long lasting performance, even when scoring hard porcelain tiles. The base includes 4 side arm extensions to support large format tiles.
10624Q - 24in Slimline Tile Cutter
Cuts tile up to 24 in., 18 in. diagonally, 1/2 in. thick
For Replacement Wheel, use:
21178 - 7/8" Titanium-Coated Tungsten Carbide Cutting Wheel
- Lightweight and easy to carry from site to site
- Multipurpose cutter for most tile including ceramic and porcelain
- Metal rip guide helps measure and hold the tile in place for extra support and accuracy while cutting
- Equipped with replaceable tungsten-carbide 7/8 in. cutting wheel
- Reinforced thick steel base with tile support arms
- Ball bearing carriage and die cast aluminum rail supports for smooth cuts
- Narrow 5-1/2 in. width is less bulky than regular cutters