Powernail Model 50F 18 Gauge Cleat Nailer for Engineered Wood Flooring 3/8" to 3/4" thick
Regular price $337.50 USD
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share This With Your Friends!
- Put the Hammer Down! This 18-gauge flooring nailer takes all of the intimidation out of a floor installation with the pull of a trigger. No mallet is required to operate this tool, but it still drives an 18-gauge floor cleat! It is perfect for today's top brands of engineered flooring.
- Install the widest variety of Wood Floor. Featuring Powernail's patented FLEX Foot technology, this 18-ga floor nailer is fully adjustable and installs engineered wood flooring from 3/4" to 3/8".
- Protect your floor! This Powernailer's adjustable foot will not scratch or damage prefinished floor, nor will it loosen half-way through an installation. The Flex foot keeps this tool off of the subfloor so when adhesive is used your tool will not drag or catch.
- This trigger-pull cleat nailer is sold as a kit and includes one model 50F nailer, one large tapping block and a Heavy-Duty Carrying Case.
- Install your floor with a nail designed specifically for floors! The Powernail Model 50F drives 18-gauge, L-shaped Floor Cleats (Floor Nails) in lengths from 1-3/4" to 1". The model 50F can install traditional tongue and groove Engineered Wood Flooring as well as Interlocking systems. Use with 18-gauge Powernail PowerCleats or similar brands 18-ga L-shaped steel cleats.