QEP Lash Tile Leveling & Spacer System Curved Clips 1/16" 96 Per Pack
Couldn't load pickup availability
Share This With Your Friends!
Designed for quick installation, the LASH® Tile Leveling System reduces costly call backs by ensuring that the finished floor surface is lippage-free. It is the perfect system to use with large-format rectified porcelain, thin porcelain tile, marble and stone where narrow grout joints are required. This fast, simple system is the most cost effective installation method on the market to eliminate lippage.
The LASH System provides narrow 1/16" or 1/8" grout lines. For grout joints up to 1/4", traditional spacers can be used.
- For use with all floor and wall tiles between 1/4 in. and 7/16 in. thick
- Provides narrow 1/16" or 1/8" grout lines.
- Durable polymer construction for a secure hold
- Slots allow mortar to disperse evenly to eliminate potential voids
- Use with thin set mortars applied with a square trowel notch 1/4 in. or larger
- Flat design for use with floor and wall tile installation
- LASH pliers may be used for faster installation
- 100 clips and 100 wedges yield approximately 24 sq. ft. of coverage for 6 in. by 24 in. tile and 72 sq. ft. of coverage for 18 in. by 18 in. tile
- 300 clips and 300 wedges yield approximately 60 sq. ft. of coverage for 6 in. by 24 in. tile and 200 sq. ft. of coverage for 24 in. by 24 in. tile
- 1,000 clips and 1,000 wedges yield approximately 443 sq. ft. of coverage for 16 in. by 16 in. tile and 1,000 sq. ft. of coverage for 24 in. by 24 in. tile
- 4,000 clips and 4,000 wedges yield approximately 1,770 sq. ft. of coverage for 16 in. by 16 in. tile and 4,000 sq. ft. of coverage for 24 in. by 24 in. tile
- Flat Clips are for single use only
- Wedges are reusable for your next tile installation job
- Picture Green A